Movement Family Wellness Center offers comprehensive primary medical care to patients of all ages. Our providers want to help you feel better when you are sick and stay as healthy as possible throughout your life.
We look forward to developing a relationship with you at well-patient checkups. These are excellent opportunities for you to get to know your providers, and for your providers to identify small problems before they become larger concerns.
Should you become sick, we want to help you feel better quickly. In many cases, you can skip a trip to urgent care or a long wait at the emergency department. Instead, you can come to Movement Family Wellness Center to get help for minor illnesses and injuries, as well as chronic conditions, from providers you’ve come to know. We offer same-day or next-day appointments to sick patients whenever possible.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Well-child checkups
- Sick-child visits
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult immunizations and vaccines
- Flu shots
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Annual adult physicals
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screenings
- Treatment of acute minor illnesses, including colds, sore throats and the flu
- Management of chronic illnesses including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, acid reflux, weight problems, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Minor procedures, including stitches, skin surgery and joint injections
- Gynecologic exams and women’s health services, including Pap tests, pelvic exams, birth control prescriptions and help for gynecologic problems
- Ear washes
- Vision screenings
- Hearing screenings
- Spirometry (breathing function tests)
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs; used to examine heart function)
- On-site lab tests
Urgent and After Hours Care
If you need medical care on an evening or weekend, or you have an urgent medical need that requires immediate care but is not life-threatening, Novant Health has convenient urgent care centers throughout Charlotte.